The Misaligned Cow: Pinball Tables for Your PC
NOTE: To play Future Pinball games, you will need a copy of the
amazing FUTURE PINBALL, version 1.8 or higher.
Go to Future Pinball and look in the
downloads section for the Future Pinball installation files.
Heist for Future Pinball
- Roto-target Alarm System
- Vault playfield with countdown clock
- Mystery strongbox bonus
- User interface features: Fixed/scrolling camera, selectable auto-look-at-backbox
- 3 music themes
- Operator menu
- Shoot Drill Targets to open the Vault.
- Shoot Bullion Targets and Strongbox Targets in the Vault to add bonus.
- Shoot P-L-A-N targets to increase bonus value.
- Get extra time in the Vault through the T-I-M-E rollovers.
- Disable the Alarm for Extra Ball and loads more Vault time.
Tips & Tricks
- Your score will get nowhere unless you get into that vault and get some loot!
- When both kickbacks are primed and there's time on the clock but the vault
is still closed, ignore the top loop shots -- concentrate on other targets instead.
- The Alarm -- as well as an empty Drill Target Bank -- can provide nasty ball
returns towards the centre drain.
- There are two places where the ball will very occasionally come to a standstill: Near the
top of the loop, and around the white pop bumper. Use one of the nudge keys to pry it
loose. (One nudge should do it!)
- You can end and reset a game in progress at any time using the power on/off (P) key.
(Make sure that there is no ball left on the playfield before you turn power on again, otherwise
you will get a NO BALL error during startup.)
Back to the Main Page