- Remake of Visual Pinball original of the same name.
- A 70's electro-mechanical pinball that never was.
- Multiball mode with up to 6 balls.
- Novelty plungerless design.
- Only game in the world with a "Procreate" rollover target.
- Full operator menu, including choice of 3- or 5-ball games.
It's a tough game, being a hamster. Exit your nest to forage for food and pouch as much as you can.
Return to the nest and empty your treasure onto the hoard. When you have a nice stockpile, you can
begin thinking about procreating -- if you're lucky, you'll be hearing the patter (or rather, clunk-clunk)
of up to 6 offsprings pretty soon!
- IT'S NOT A PINBALL GAME -- IT'S A SIMULATION OF HAMSTER LIFE!
- WAIT, WE TAKE THAT BACK -- IT *IS* A PINBALL GAME!
Tips & Tricks
- This playfield looks especially good in F2 view with fixed camera turned on.
- When starting out, concentrate on dropping drop targets, and let the lane rollovers
"happen" along the way.
- Check the position of the Food Wheel Arrow before completing a drop target bank to make
sure you don't "waste" the bank on an already pouched food item.
- You may want to wait with entering the nest if you are very close to pouching a second food item,
since 2 items or more on the hoard is the first step to enabling the multiball.
Known Bugs and To-Do Thingies
Back to the Main Page