- Table has look-and-feel of 70's electro-mechanical pinball machine -- "the golden age of pinball"
- Sporting one of Misaligned's trademark uncluttered playfields and a strong plot element
- Flipper configuration with patented central Big Soft Bouncy Stopper (BS-BS) allows for great saves as well as spectacular blunders
- Stylish wooden playfield with tasteful trimmings in unique colour schemes: Garish Pink and Neon Hamster Violet
- Plungerless operation means high reliability and less maintenance ;)
- Multiball mode with up to 6 balls!
- Probably the only pinball table to feature a "Procreate" target
- Absolutely the only pinball table to feature a "Pelhamina" (that's the hamster to the left!)
It's a tough game, being a hamster. Exit your nest to forage for food and pouch as much as you can.
Return to the nest and empty your treasure onto the hoard. When you have a nice stockpile, you can
begin thinking about procreating -- if you're lucky, you'll be hearing the patter (or rather, clunk-clunk)
of up to 5 offsprings pretty soon!
- IT'S NOT A PINBALL GAME -- IT'S A SIMULATION OF HAMSTER LIFE!
- WAIT, WE TAKE THAT BACK -- IT *IS* A PINBALL GAME!
Tips & Tricks
Known Bugs and To-Do Thingies
- On very rare occasions, a ball may fall through a flipper. This is a Visual Pinball bug, which hopefully will be fixed some day...
Back to the Main Page